Don't you just love Naught Dog and how much they take care of their game? I know, I do! Uncharted 2 is getting some great updates. Some of the updates I've been looking for are quick rematches for online games and faster load times.
Here is a list of all updates:
- Added Clan Tags – all players can now add a custom four letter Clan Tag in the Profile Menu (square) to display on-screen before their PSN ID
- Load times have been decreased significantly
- Added "Rematch" functionality
- Adjusted some Boosters for balance
- Addressed issue with Player's Met screen in game menu and XMB displaying incorrectly
- Addressed issue with Double Cash not doubling medal cash rewards
Unboxing my Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, ordered mine 2 weeks ago and just got it a week or so ago. I'm uploading my unboxing just now; well, because I was so busy playing it, I forgot. The game is great! The campaign is kind though. I really, and I mean really, enjoyed the campaign. It was fun, it was entertaining, it was the best campaign I've ever played. I'm not saying you should abandon your CoD. But this will pull you in and you might spend few hours climbing walls, hiding behind the wall to get that sweet kill, or just enjoying the graphics and phisics of this beautifully constructed game.
In today's games, online is a huge part of the game. Uncharted 2 has a nice online, but not the best. It is really fin and all, but you HAVE to look for players every time you finish playing one game. It's not because there are no player, its because it was made that way. That is basically the only negative I've found about this game. Here is a video of me unboxing my copy of the game that I got for free from Points2Shop
. My Modern Warfare 2 game is already on it's way to me, so I will upload a video of that too. Take care for now.
Check out what these well trusted gaming sites right about Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. This game is obviously one of the hottest game that will come out this year and a lot of people are very excited about Uncharted 2. And by looking at these reviews, it just makes
- Eurogamer (100/100): "Whether or not the multiplayer sticks, however, is arguably a footnote, because at the core of Uncharted 2 is an action-adventure masterpiece whose minor flaws are washed away on a tide of rhythm and spectacle -- one that would still be an essential experience even without the option to pull your friends off cliffs and play capture-the-heirloom."
- GamePro (100/100): "The A.I. is a little suspect, the camera can be stubborn, and you will die your fair share of cheap deaths. But it's still a fantastic effort and Naughty Dog deserves full credit for building upon the momentum of the first installment. PS3 owners should definitely experience it, especially if they liked the original."
- 1UP (A+): "Uncharted 2 is simply a vast improvement over its predecessor, and it's a damn great PS3 game. Let's leave the "are games art?" question for another time; what Uncharted 2 proves is that games are, at the very least, craft. Just as Raiders is Spielberg at the top of his game, Uncharted 2 is Naughty Dog at the top of theirs, and further proof that they are masters of their craft."
- IGN (95/100): "It's very, very good. It's easily one of the best games on the system, blending fantastic presentation and visuals with gameplay that is practically second to none. And then there's the stellar multiplayer which you'll probably be playing until Uncharted 3 ships. No, Uncharted 2 is not perfect, but it's closer than pretty much any other game out there these days."
- Videogamer (90/100): "Uncharted 2 does so many things right, that its problems (a less than perfect cover system, some frustrating combat and unfortunate glitches) are easy to overlook. The single-player adventure packs in so many incredible moments that you'll be talking about it with friends for months, the multiplayer functionality is superb and rammed with content, and the whole game looks beyond anything you'll have seen before."